- Maximise Space – include mobile shelving in your layout to maximise space. It provides up to 3 times more capacity than conventional storage methods.
Shelving and storage units move along a track to compress or form access aisles where required.
Optimum capacity is achieved by using all the available height, width and depth of a room..
- Create extra space – If additional space is your priority, a mobile storage system will release space for additional work areas by accommodating your current storage in approximately one third of the space.
Payback in many cases is less than a year.
- Reduce retrieval times – remove items from pull out drawers and filing cabinets and store in shelving units. Items are much easier to locate and will be collected faster.
- Centralising storage – merge all your storage in the centre of the working environment by using a low level mobile storage system. It’s a great way to allow easy access / deskside / hot desk storage which can also partition off an area or open plan office.
- Looks great – add an aesthetic twist to the office environment with coloured, graphic or vinyl end panels. Create a totally unique look – the only limit is your own imagination!