Mobile storage systems provide a great solution for storing almost anything. Mobile storage systems are cost effective and widely used by organisations because of their high storage density. Mobile storage systems can save nearly 60% of the floor space when compared to other conventional static shelving systems.
Mobile storage units glide on a steel track with ease. Mobile shelving units have a base unit that provides different shelving options. Whenever a particular rack is required, you just have to open the appropriate aisle with the help of an electrical or mechanically driven base. You require only a single aisle to service a number of racks.
Mobile storage units have wide applications in places such as:
• Banks and financial institutions
• Libraries and pharmaceuticals
The reason why mobile storage systems are used commonly by large organisations is the advantages which they offer, such as:
• High storage density
• Savings in floor space
• Easy access to files and other material along with flexible control
• Single locking system for safe storage of goods
• Suitability for the buildings with low heights and large inventory
• Large storage space and high retrieval efficiency