Ahead of the new academic year, many educational establishments will be looking at ways to improve the layouts of their floor space and maximise room for new pupils. Whatever the establishment – nurseries to infants, juniors and secondary schools to universities – all students will need effective personal storage space and all teams will need storage for administrative duties.
We specialise in School and Education Storage solutions, offering a comprehensive range of pupil record storage, secure storage and archive storage for the school’s administration. In addition, our library storage and journal storage provides educational bodies with high quality, high-density storage and display solutions for their individualised needs.
Here are the key shelving and storage options to cater for a range of purposes for schools, universities and educational bodies:
- Lockers: our high quality, durable and secure Lockaway lockers offer schools a functional personal storage system for students and staff alike. These essential steel welded and riveted lockers can be powder coated in a range of colours for varied applications.
- Static shelving: our Prospan, Proform and Profile static shelving options allow for a high storage capacity and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of the school. Although made from solid steel, the shelving contains no protrusions or sharp edges, allowing for a safe storage of items in busy educational settings with optimal protection.
- Mobile shelving: we have high density and electronic mobile storage available which can optimise floor space whilst providing a convenient adaptable solution for heavy loads. Our electronic Powertrak mobile shelving is a stylish and secure storage system with programmable controls, such as PIN access for staff, time access control and automatic lighting. This makes a great option for more confidential or valuable items in universities or educational libraries.
- Tray shelving: the Profile, Proform and Prospan shelving systems can be fitted with tray support brackets in order to maximise tray storage capacity. We can design and manufacture storage bays to accommodate any size of tray, from gratnells trays for the classroom to large museum collection trays.
- Archive shelving: our Speedrax and Widespan storage systems are ideal for heavier and bulkier items which still need to be stored efficiently and look tidy, for example gym equipment and storage cupboards.
For any of your storage needs, we can provide custom shelving and storage systems that will optimise your available space. The Rackline School and Educational storage offers a practical, secure and convenient solution, which can help your establishment improve its operational running.
To find out more about our storage options or to discuss your needs with us, please contact the Rackline team on 01782 770 144.